Lead Distribution Software for Online Lead generation professionals
Splice Ping Tree is a hosted platform for real-time online lead generation professionals who operate many-supplier and additionally, many-buyer lead exchanges. Its center capacity is to accept leads over the web, validate them, and distribute them according to custom rules, schedules, filters, formats, and delivery methods. Configuration and reporting are done through a web portal. Built-in affiliate and campaign tracking plus redirect tracking for accepted leads are included.
Leads can be posted from HTML forms on websites operated by you or your affiliates or they can be posted from web servers operated by you or your affiliate lead suppliers/providers.
Following are the two most basic set ups for running leads through Splice Ping Tree.
Direct Integration (a.k.a. “Redirect Mode”)
1. Point a form on a web page to your account in our network. The web page can be anything from a simple static HTML page to a dynamically generated page on a PHP, .Net, or other such website. When a person submits the form its contents are passed to our data center along with tracking information for promotion/campaign, affiliate, etc.
2. The system first validates the form submission per your configured settings. Form submissions that fail your validation rules are redirected to an error page ranging from a simple built-in “here are your errors, click back button to fix” page to a more sophisticated dynamic page of your choosing (usually the original form with errors displayed near the problematic fields). Valid form submissions are dropped into a “ping tree” — a collection of CRMs (Customer Relationship Management systems) and other systems that store or score leads and that usually produce some sort of accept, decline, or error response. These systems can be any combination of lead buyer, in-house, or 3rd party systems. Complex ping/post relationships are possible. For example, if a third party scoring service produces a poor score then only the bottom tier of your ping tree will run; this is where you would place buyers who do not expect top quality leads.
3. An accept, decline, or error redirect URL is returned to the user’s web browser. The URL may come from one of the responses in your ping tree or it may be constructed based on rules that you configure.
Integration Through a Web Server (a.k.a. “XML Mode”)
1. Form submissions go to a PHP, .Net, or other such web application on your web server or your affiliate’s web server.
2. The web server relays the form submission contents — possibly altered or augmented in a custom way — to your account in our network.
3. As with the Direct Integration set up the system first validates the form submission per your configured settings. Form submissions that fail your validation rules are dropped into a “ping tree” — a collection of CRMs (Customer Relationship Management systems) and other systems that store or score leads and that usually produce some sort of accept, decline, or error response. These systems can be any combination of lead buyer, in-house, or 3rd party systems. Complex ping/post relationships are possible. For example, if a third party scoring service produces a poor score then only the bottom tier of your ping tree will run; this is where you would place buyers who do not expect top quality leads.
4. An XML document is returned to the caller. The XML contains a unique ID for the form submission, the disposition (accept, decline, or error), plus other data based on what happened in the ping tree such as detailed error messages, a redirect URL, an affiliate payout, etc.
5. The web server processes the XML document and determines how to respond to the original form submission.
These are only examples of the two most basic set ups. More advanced set ups are possible to support, for example:
1. Directing visitors to a randomly selected landing page (“A/B testing”) to start a visit with built-in tracking at the promotion/campaign/affiliate/sub-ID level.
2. Having multiple pages in a form submission flow.
3. Having multiple types of leads, co-registrations, and ping trees on a single website.
4. Using attention-keeping wait pages while long-running ping trees execute.
5. Having one ping tree feed into another, etc.
SPLICE Ping Tree is…
– Our ping tree software is provided on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis running on load balanced servers operating at one of the #1 Tier 3 data centers in the United States. This means you don’t have to be tethered to a single location to run your business, buy expensive servers, software licenses, or data center leases, or hire expensive technical resources to get all of the security, encryption, backup power, data backups, and reliable Internet connectivity that you, your affiliates, and your lead buyers demand.
EASY TO USE
– Our ping tree software is design to be used by non-programmers. Online lead generation experience is however assumed. Imagine someone trying to use an accounting system with no fundamental understanding of accounting. That being said, if you’re already familiar with online lead generation and you have used other in-house or competitor systems then we think you will find our user interface very nice and easy to use.
– Our systems are physically secured at one of the #1 Tier 3 data centers in the United States. The code uses a number of encryption and hashing techniques for data storage and transmissions. These techniques meet or exceed all major international data security laws and standards. This means that you can run the most sensitive of offers through our system.
– To avoid a conflict of interest with our customers our company does not sell leads or drive traffic to anyone! Our only focus is to provide you with the technology and support you need to be successful with online lead generation. Only our most senior and trusted staff has access to your data and such access is only done at your request. Before you make your selection for ping tree software from the very few available industry choices be sure to investigate this aspect carefully.